Register for Price Drops
All you have to do is
- Enter your email address in the box on the page.
- Verify your email address and get the confirmation email + Newsletter Offers
If it's still not cheap enough, we will keep sending you price drop emails until it is!
Patience is a virtue
These day's everyone is after a good deal and retailers and suppliers know it!
Pre-orders for the next big thing has been on a steady decline; we've felt the pinch of the recession and now it seems the world has stopped shopping for new video games and consoles here.
Should you wait or buy now at full price taking a risk. More often than not waiting for a few days or weeks after the craze for the next big thing has fizzled out can save you pounds! That's because when the volume of weekly units sold falls off, it causes panic the whole supply chain is forced to cut-cost and flog it cheaper. All good things come to those who wait. That's where we can save you pounds. We have the technology to tell you when to buy to make the biggest saving.
Prices of games and tech go up and down like a yo-yo, that's the uncertainty. Give it a try, and you'll see what I mean.
Here is another sample of a fantastic price drop alert....
Hi Gamestock fan, just to let you know Asda Direct has Kinect with Kinect Adventures (Xbox 360), priced at £77.00 in stock now, £22.00 cheaper than the best price £99.00. Hurry offers as good as these don't last long. Sent on 23/03/12: 12:29:00
Round up of hot Xbox 360 price drops
- Mass Effect 3 price dropped to £21.99 in stock, £9.71 cheaper than the best price £31.70
- FIFA Street price dropped to £27.85 in stock, £4.00 cheaper than the best price £23.85
Round up of hot Nintendo price drops
- Kid Icuras Uprising price dropped to £19.95 in stock, (now £24.95)
- Wii Fit Plus with Black Balance board price dropped to £54.99 in stock, £25.00 cheaper than the best price £79.99 (now £64.99)
- Super Mario Land 3D price dropped to £21.95 in stock, (now the best price is £27.49)
Why us? Our data is updated in real-time 24/7, other price comparisons use data feeds with offers or cheap deals that have gone by time they've been exported out to shopbot websites.Written by Admin, on 17-02-2012, last updated 17-05-2012